dimanche 1 janvier 2012

Petite forme / not in my best of shape

Avec les changements de climats dus au passage du cyclone, j'ai attrapé froid en plus d'un petit bug au bide ce qui n'est pas trop étonnant ici. Je me repose, je traite et j'ai repoussé mon départ de Tiruvannamalai pour ne reprendre la route qu'une fois bien rétabli d'ici 24/48hrs car ça commence déjà à allez mieux. Sinon RAS, le temps est revenu au beau fixe avec une bonne chaleur proche des 30/35 degrés. J'ai pu retourné à la session avec Ammaiyar ça matin car je n'y étais pas allé hier car j'étais alité et waou qu'elle énergie cette femme à, son regard ma littéralement transpercé, il faut vraiment le voir pour le croire. J'ai gravit une partie de la montagne le 31 comme le montre les photos que j'ai publié hier et c'était vraiment une très agréable balade avec de très beaux paysages et surtout le panorama sur la ville et le temple

With the change in climate that the cyclone brought, I have caught a cold of top of a stomach bug that is not very surprising and keeping my temperature up on top of the natural one that is close to 30/35 degrees, so I am pushing back my departure from here until I feel better which should be within 24/48hrs as things are already better today. I was able to attend Ammaiyar's Dharshan this morning as I was unable to go yesterday as I was stuck in bed shivering and this lady sure carries strong energy, here look just went straight through me today and was overwhelming, you have to see it to believe it. On the 31st, I climbed a good way up the hill and it's was a very pleasant walk with beautiful scenery and a wonderful view of the city and the temple below as the pictures I posted testify. Cameras are still playing up though, the Nikon online support suggested I should remove the batteries for 24 hrs to force a reset, I tried that and it worked for 5 minutes. The reflex camera when I does decide to work has a little more staying power but it's still not reliable.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire